So I finally got to catch up one some friends' blogs, and I found this thingie. It's like one of those 50 questions about me emails, but using an mp3 player. It took me an hour to do this because I stopped to listen to the songs, but oh well.
Check it out.
Instructions: Use your mp3 player set to random to answer the questions with random song titles.
What does next year have in store for me? "Cheer Up, Boys (Your Make-up Is Running)" -- Foo Fighters. "Theres a world out there/Don't you deny me/Give me one last wish/Theres a world out there" ... interesting!
What does my love life look like? "Frozen" -- Madonna. HAHA. "You're frozen when your heart's not open" ... well, I'm working on that.
What do I say when life gets hard? "Land of Shame" -- VAST. I don't like that one. Next is "Money" -- Velvet Revolver cover. "Don't give me that do goody-good bullshit." I give up.
What do I think of when I get up in the morning? "Already Gone" -- The Eagles. That's pretty much spot on, especially as of late.
What song will I dance to at my wedding? "Tell Me Lies" -- Fleetwood Mac. I certainly hope not! Trying again, I get "Italian Leather Sofa" by Cake. Much more likely. "She doesn't care whether or not he's an island. She doesn't care just as long as his ship's coming in.." Now I'm a money-grabber.
What do I want to do for my career? "Snakecharmer" -- Rage Against The Machine. Apparently I'm doomed to be a blue collar drunk.
Favorite saying? "Echo" -- Incubus. "My biggest fear will be the rescue of me/Strange how it turns out that way..." A nice way of saying, "Shit happens."
Favorite place? "Born on the Bayou" -- CCR. Close, but not quite. At least this song was played at sometimes painful volumes on Sunday mornings at my favorite home.
What do I think of my parents? "Learning To Fly" -- Pink Floyd. I could see how this would describe my Dad as he has aged, but not Mom. Mom would be a Beatles song, maybe "In My Life".
Where would I go on a first date? "Don't Pick It Up" -- The Offspring. Now that's just plain nasty and untrue. I would never eat shit thinking it was a candy bar, and I certainly wouldn't pick up VD or someone who looks like Pat on ANY date, let alone a first date.
Drug of choice? "Fresh Tendrils" -- Soundgarden. "Shame shame throw yourself away/Give me little bits of more than I can take/If it sits upon your tongue or naked in your eyes/Give me little bits of more than I can try"... I take this as meaning I'm addicted to people.
How do I describe myself? "One Man Army" -- Our Lady Peace. 'Nuff said!
What is the thing I like doing most? "Lodi Lodi" -- Snoop Doggy Dogg. "La Di Da Di, we likes to party/We don't cause trouble, we don't bother nobody..." If the shoe fits...
The song that best describes the president/prime minister? "Foolish" -- Ashanti. Only the song title suits him. How about "Misery Business" by Paramore?
What is my state of mind like at the moment? "I Want You" -- Kings of Leon. "Land of the creeps/Freshened up and baby faced shaved/But your eyes on me/And I know a place that we can get away..." Yeah, kinda.
How will I die? "Wild Flower" -- The Cult. I hope I die having sex with a man made of hotness, that would be awesome.
Song they'll play at my funeral? "Closer" -- Nine Inch Nails. Maybe not. Next is "Amsterdam" by Coldplay. "Come on, my star is fading/And I swerve out of control/If I, if I'd only waited/I'd not be stuck here in this hole..." Time is NOT on my side if I'm in a coffin, dude.
What song will I put as the subject? "Date Rape" - Sublime. Now THAT will get some attention!
11.18.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
"butt-raped by a large inmate"
Ewwwwwwwww.
Heh - the last time I checked your blog it was on my phone so I had no idea you switched themes. I find it funny that you chose the same theme that Larry did when he first started his blog.
Fir real? At least my content is way better. :-P
Captcha=rerograg. Scoobydooish! LMAO
Post a Comment