12.05.2008

Lindsay almost always keeps her wits about her. Earlier in life she enjoyed making fun of those who suffer from CRS - Can't Remember Shit. But lately she has become very familiar with this syndrome, and has been suffering from it for two months now. And that's so totally not cool.

I really love my new job, don't get me wrong. This is the best time for me to go running around the country, meeting all sorts of folks and seeing as many sights as I can. I would be lying if I said I didn't have those 'grown up plans' in the back of my mind, but right now I feel like I'm right where I need to be. I have never felt this way in my cognisant 'grown up' life, so that's obviously a huge plus.

However . . . it really irks me that lately I lose track of time so easily from week to week. Ask me where I was two weeks ago, and I'll tell you I was asleep somewhere not in my own bed. I got nothin'.

I would say I should blog more often, but I don't want to run people off like that. :-P I could keep a journal, but that gets so boring so quickly, not to mention it makes me feel like I'm 13 years old all over again. And you do NOT want to experience ME at 13.

Anyway, that's my brainmeat for the night. More next week for you to munch on!

2 comments:

Larry said...

Um, I would suggest blogging the interesting tidbits of every trip and where they occured. I can go back on my blog and re-read all of those times that time has already removed from my brain. It's worth it.

By the way, this is your friend Larry, from St. Louis. L-A-R-R-Y. I'm 31, we used to hang out, bowl, binge drink at Deavers (which is still right around the corner from where you live), shoot pool and drunkenly ruin the waitress's night at IHOP. I hope that helps you remember me. :P

Goosechild said...

My problem is remembering events and the time at which they took place... not people or our drunken stories, you clown! :-P