I've never hated waiting so much in my life. I could still have NINE DAYS to burn before I find anything out about the job I interviewed for on Monday. Nine, 9, nueve . . . no me gusta.
It's bad enough my mom has always said my middle name was "instant gratification", but to throw this into the mix . . . my dreams get weirder and weirder.
So, dudes and dudettes located in or near St. Louis, if you know anyone looking to hire a biomedical engineer, PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, contact me. I don't know how much longer I can go without something productive to do everyday, without money coming in, and without getting laid. :( haha.. I love you, Jose. :-*
9.28.2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
And thanks, Larry. I'll be sure y'all get your 'guys night out' on a regular basis. ;)
Post a Comment