Oh, boy. Fourth post and STILL I have nothing really to tell. Eh, I'll try it anyway.
Okay, so had I not been offered the chance to interview with BrainLAB last Monday, I'd probably be in St. Louis by now, havin' me some good Bud Light, and soaking in some major hockey action over the course of the weekend, but NOOOOOOOO. I'm still waiting to hear about this j-o-b I so desperately need.
If I don't hear anything by Friday, I'm gonna suck it up and call the area manager I interviewed with, and be like, "Aight biyatch, this is how it's gonna go down . . . "
Should they choose not to hire me for lack of clinical experience, I shall laugh in their faces in light of the $150 million lawsuit filed against them by Medtronic, the GODZILLA of the medical device industry.
Then I'll go kiss some ass at Medtronic and pray my networking skills can do the job.
Aaaanywho, hockey action starts tonight, and Mom's got Center Ice, so I'm gonna get sucked into the abyss that will be the living room.
GO STARS! :)
10.05.2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
STARS SUCK!
GO BLUES!
GO OILERS! hehe, that one is for Dani in Edmonton.
Good luck, Linds, still hoping you get it. I mean, the big guy calls me in tears every night "Lindsey, blah blah blah, blubber, wail, sniffle, blah blah blah." It's almost embarassing. :P
I will pay you good money if you record that and send it to me, Mister PI. :)
Post a Comment