Oh man. Oh man.
Out of the frickin' blue, I get a call on Friday from a company I have not applied to in THREE MONTHS, and they want to fly me to Chicago to interview.
Hells jeah.
I gotta make this interview count, though. It's the position in St. Louis that I've been praying for, and the work is right up my alley. Money's not bad, either, as far as I know
I'll write more after I finish memorizing the company slogan and merchandise.
9.17.2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I hope you get the job. Joe said it sounded pretty promising. gooc luck.
Now, for the negative part. You know, by getting a job in the Lou and moving back, you have drastically reduced my use of that second season ticket. I don't know if I will ever be able to forgive you. *sniffle*
I kid. Hope you get that job.
Thank you, muffin. Me too. :\
Post a Comment