6.14.2009

Time is always ticking away. It is truly amazing how seconds, minutes, etc. pass by while we are seldom conscious of their expiration.

I just watched the Curious Case of Benjamin Button. If you haven't seen it, please set aside a good 2.5 hours to do so. Maybe it's just me arriving at a certain juncture in my life, or perhaps it's my amazement at how this movie made Brad age in reverse, and so convincingly.

Everyone always talks about needing more time... to finish a project at work or at home. To spend time with friends and loved ones. To pack up the rest of the kitchen.

With sealed boxes everywhere in my home, and a newfound direction in my life, I'm just ready to thoroughly enjoy time while it chooses to give more of itself to me.

I love you Saint Louis, more importantly, I love the genuinely beautiful people that have graced me with their friendship and company in my time here. I will see y'all soon! :-D

No comments: